Sunday, November 29, 2009

In the beginning...

I thought I might as well start up a blog for my personal collection I've stored up as well as nifty works I've found along my travels across the almost barren wastes known as the "Internet". This is here to give updates as to what I'm doing on the www.mediafire.com/konami collection as well as point out the non-KonaKaga items I've found most interesting, but I see not gaining much/any attention. If people happen along who are able to translate and/or edit, then maybe this can turn into another small scanlating group, but I'd be happy with it staying as a reference for the many other good works going on. This is a place to mostly give credit to the people behind the types of scanlations I am most likely to share who would otherwise go unmentioned.

If you would like to be mentioned on my blog, shoot me an e-mail at shynaku222 at aol.com. Please note I check e-mails about once a week, so don't expect an immediate reply. If you would like to be mentioned, but I see you are profiting from your work, I will not associate with you. I feel scanlating should be a free service given to the community; if the original artist will not monetarily gain from this service, then you have no right to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment